Friday, September 25, 2009

PSA and Forest Festival Bookmark

Within the past two weeks I have completed a bookmark for the Forest Festival and a public service announcement for the ACTE contest. By working on these projects, I have learned how to use many different applications on the Mac, and I have learned more about photoshop. Within photoshop I learned how to use the gradient tool, the pattern stamp tool, and how to resize an image. I think that I've have learned how to use those tools very well because my bookmark looked really good. By creating the PSA I learned how to use Garage Band to create my own music. I also learned how to create a movie in Imovie by adding pictures, music, transitions, text, and voiceovers. To create my voiceover,  I recorded my voice and edited it. Although some of this was difficult to do, I enjoyed learning all these new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment