Friday, September 11, 2009

Mini Game

Was it hard to make your mini game? It was very difficult. I had to completely restart because the directions on wiki were wrong. If the instructions were actually right, it wouldn't have been so bad.


What was the best part of this topic? I liked learning about how to actually make a game.


The worst part? The worst part of this was trying to figure out how to fix the code after making a mistake.


Do you play games in your free time? Yes, I play them all the time.


Which ones do you play and why are they your favorite? I play mostly play first person shooters, but I also like rpgs. I like them because they are exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I remember back when we were in Game Design classes. It was really frustrating when the directions on the wiki were wrong. Good thing they are better now!

    ReplyDelete