What drawing tools did you use in photoshop? I used the paintbrush, text, custom shape, and the gradient tools to create my logos.
What does KISS means and why is it important? Kiss means keep it simple, stupid. Kiss is referring to how a logo is best when they are simple and easy to remember. If it is too complex or cluttered, no one will remember the logo and it will be essentially useless.
Give me a personal evaluation of your final PSA and grade. I think my PSA was pretty good seeing as it was the first one I have ever created. It got the message across and stated the ACTE catch phrase. It also included appropriate pictures, music, and humor. I only wish I could have used actual video footage instead of just pictures. It would have made my PSA appear much more professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment